DANCING FOR COUPLES
Dancing promotes healthy living and romance. It doesn't make any difference what type of dancing the two of you do...any style of dancing is beneficial to any relationship.
- Dancing together is good for your heart, both physically and romantically.
- Dancing together creates another way for the two of you to connect with each other. As you dance together, your eyes meet, your bodies are close together, you can feel one another breathing.
- When you dance, you hold and touch one another for longer than a quick hug.
- Dancing together can put you both in a sensual mood. Holding, touching and moving to the music is the most romantic life skill any couple can add to their lives."
- Dancing can build your self-esteem which is good for your relationship.
- Dancing is sexy and can help stir up your inner sexuality. Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire."
- Dancing lessons and going out dancing provides time alone for the two of you.
- Dancing together requires the two of you to work together as a team.
- Dancing is a fun activity that the two of you can enjoy together.
- When dancing together you have to pay attention to one another and communicate both verbally and non-verbally with one another.
- Making time to dance together gives the two of you time away from chores, children, job, and the stress of your lives.
- Dancing together is an excellent way to exercise. Depending on the step, ballroom dancing can burn anywhere from 250 calories to 400 calories an hour — about the same as a brisk half-hour walk on a treadmill, and the more demanding dances like the salsa, samba and cha-cha can be comparable to an intense session at the gym.
The Amazing Benefits of Ballroom Dancing as a Couple
Thank you Fred Astaire Bloomfield Hills, Michigan!